Thursday, March 29, 2012

Welcome to my blog!!

Hi everyone! 

So this is my first time blogging...ever..about anything.  Please be nice :)   

I'm so excited; Petite Sweets by Ayesha has officially launched, and I'm ready for orders!  Check it out at https://www.facebook.com/PetiteSweetsByAyesha !!

I'm taking orders for cupcakes, mini cupcake, cake balls and truffles!!

I'm debating on how to make my cake balls.  The cake balls that I have perfected (if i do say so myself) are more like little cake bites, dipped in chocolate and decorated.  Which isn't exactly the 'traditional' way of making cake balls (crumble a cake, mix with frosting and dip).  I personally prefer the cake bites, because they're lighter and not as sweet.

hmm, maybe I should experiment...




Anyways, I started this blog to share my baking adventures, ideas, not so bright ideas, special orders, etc!  I have soooo many ideas in my head, I can't wait to share them all with you!!

BTW, any suggestions for a cute catch phrase?!?  'The best things come in small packages' has been way overdone...need something original..

still thinking about that one...

Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

  1. I have had the opportunity to taste several beautifully decorated mini-cupcakes and cake bites. They are delicious and gorgeous to display for a party/event!

    ReplyDelete