Monday, April 2, 2012

The 'zoya' cupcake is finally here!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and a fun April Fool's Day! I didn't get to play any pranks, because my usual target was away on a deep sea fishing trip...oh well, J better watch out next year! :p

That's also the reason I wasn't able to update with the Zoya cupcake as promised. I had an order for 'Sesame Street' cupcakes (more on that later) and had to entertain/take care of the little one, which left no time for the computer...but now...

It's the moment you've all been waiting for (ok, really just me)! In honor of baby Z's 6 month birthday, I give you, the 'Zoya' cupcake!!

Sugar n spice, and everything nice!! It's an apple spice cupcake with a cinnamon buttercream. 

And cuz baby Z looooves applesauce, I incorporated it into the cupcake as the secret ingredient...shh, don't tell anyone!

I know its not nearly as sweet as baby Z, BUT if her cuteness could be translated into a cupcake, this is totally what it would taste like!!

I can't wait for everyone to try it, I think its one of my best cupcakes! 

******************************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment